Our Emerging Talent Programme, is a two-year, work-based development programme for graduates that supports and brings together talent from across Places for People.
The programme combines job training, a comprehensive learning and development plan, and the opportunity to make a difference. Underpinned by the Skills Builder Partnership, our focus is to build your knowledge and skills.
The programme offers you:
- Job-based training and support.
- A comprehensive learning and development plan.
- A chance to develop skills of the future and become part of the next generation of leaders.
- The opportunity to deliver social value and make a positive difference to people’s lives.
- Insight and support from our award-winning teams and leaders.
- The opportunity to join a ‘Residential Company of the Decade’.
Just like our organisation, the Emerging Talent Programme is underpinned by our SPIRIT values, and our graduates are encouraged to collaborate, socialise and be innovative, together.