Places for People Leisure
develops and manages leisure facilities, including swimming pools,
gyms and sports halls, on behalf of local authorities across the
UK. Providing leisure services is a key part of our placemaking
approach to create healthy, sustainable communities.
About Places for People Leisure
- We manage more than 113 leisure centres
- Our centres attract around 25 million visits each year
- We've built 12 new leisure centres in the last eight years -
with more to come
- We were named Leisure Centre Operator of the Year in the UK
Active Awards in 2013 and 2014
- We're a social enterprise, so we reinvest any money we make
back into the business, for the good of society.
To find your nearest Places for People Leisure centre, visit www.placesforpeopleleisure.org.