Brand new shared ownership homes in
Chapel Meadow features 12 brand new two and three
bedroom houses, for sale on a shared ownership basis.
The new homes are set in a peaceful cul-de-sac location in the
semi-rural village of Forton.
Living at Chapel Meadow, you'll experience a peaceful rural
lifestyle with all the conveniences of contemporary living nearby.
A place where you can escape the stresses of modern life without
compromising on home comforts.
New homes with thoughtfully designed spaces
Homes at Chapel Meadow are thoughtfully designed spaces, inside
All properties come with the following as standard:
- Choice of kitchen units and worktops, from a range of
beautifully designed Symphony kitchens.*
- Stainless steel electric oven, gas hob and extractor.
- Integrated fridge freezer.
- One and a half bowl stainless steel sink.
- Modern white bathroom suite with contemporary
- TV points to living room and master bedroom.
- BT and data points in living room and home office.
- Front entrance light and rear security light
- Turfed front and rear gardens.
- Outside tap.
- 10 year Premier Guarantee warranty.
The quiet village of Forton is the perfect mid-point between
nature and civilisation.
Sitting on the edge of the Forest of Bowland, it's also within
easy reach of Lancaster and Morecambe to the North, and Preston and
Blackpool to the South. Access to the motorway network via junction
33 of the M6 motorway, is less than 3 miles away.
The historic market town of Garstang is just minutes away,
providing a wide range of amenities including supermarkets, pubs,
banks, schools and boutique shops.
It's also less than an hour to the Lake District, with its
abundance of picturesque walks and outdoor activities.
There's an excellent primary school here, with secondary schools
nearby in Garstang and Lancaster - ideal for growing families.
Find out more about Chapel Meadow
For further information about our homes for sale at Chapel
Meadow, please contact our selling agent on 01995
605638 or email
* Kitchen units are dependant on the stage of the build at
the time of reservation.