Struggling to manage at home?
We've developed a service to help you manage any issues that
could affect your tenancy or your ability to be happy in your
It's especially useful if you've:
- Just moved into your own home for the first time
- Lived in supported housing before and are just getting used to
We'll help you:
- Set-up home
- Manage your money better
- Deal with any debts or rent arrears
- Fill in forms to apply for benefits or jobs
- Access other local services
- Handle any difficult situations.
A fully-trained support worker will visit you
on a regular basis to help with things like sorting out debts,
speaking to your landlord and accessing services such as
We'll provide support up to a maximum of 2 years.
Find out more
Contact the Supporting People Team at your
local council to find out if this service is available in your
area. You'll need to apply for the service through Supporting