Need to borrow some money? Thinking about getting a
loan? Ask yourself:
- Do I really need the money?
- Where can I get the best deal?
- Can I afford the repayments?
If you are considering taking out a loan, take a look at our personal
Don't go to a loan shark
Loan sharks are illegal moneylenders. They lend money at
high interest rates and trap you in debt.
How to spot a loan shark
- The loan is made in cash
- There's no credit check or paperwork
- Very high interest rates - with no final repayment date
- They take items like bank cards as security
- They are friendly to start with - but threaten you when you
Report a loan shark
If you're worried about your loan you should report
it. If the moneylender is caught and prosecuted you won't
have to pay it back.
||0300 555 2222
||loan shark + your message to 60003